Sunday, March 11, 2012

old town white girls

 Thanks to turtle moy for all these pictures ^^
i did a very STUPID thing just now. seeing that my youtube channel is rusting, i decided to make cover to some of my favourite songs, so i tried
I WON"T GIVE UP-JASON MRAZ on the guitar.
i carried two of my guitar, my ipod, my lyric book, and a roller chair clumsily into the bedroom..
and then started to enjoy myself inside..

and...
 later did i realize, as i replay my video, =='' no sound. i'm like in a charlie chaplin movie, no sound yet my mouth is moving...
T.T
WHY!!!!?!?!?!
i even accidentally DELETED ALL MY PRECIOUS UNPUBLISHED VIDEO!! *CRY*
what a LOUSY day..
 i'm  going KL tomorrow, so of course i need to pack. I search high and low for my beloved newly bought Eye liner.
 (dear Ck, this time it is pen eye liner, not crayon)
I LOST IT!!! *DOUBLE CRY*!!!
T.T
my newly bought eye liner, i didn't even get to open the plastic yet..
oh for crying out loud!!!
 so another lousy thing is that i think my boss sold me a WRONG guitar string ==
after crucial learning to fix a string on the violin and guitar, fixing string is no big deal to me..
but it was a great hell of problem for me this time.
i tied a knot, twist the knob, twist twist twist...and then curse, because nothing seem to move.
I push my thumb on the big knob, i felt the metal thing cut through my skin
YIKES! took a plastic and to act as a glove, and then continue turning it till the whole string is tighten..
guess what?
FAILED ..*TRIPLE CRY*!!!!
 see, two leng lui? Beautiful bo?

ok, another lousy thing. mummy ask, want go city point bo?
i heard anything that got sell things, i SURE go !! so i off my tetris battle, off my computer, go change, re-tie my hair, wear nice nice, count my money..and then mummy let me drive her there to town (three roundabouts== *small cry plus heart attack*)
then only i know, i just become her driver to let her drop her stuff and then she ask me to go home..
i look at her, "what about shopping?"
Mum,"who says anything about shopping?"
*FOUR TIMES CCRY!!*
==lll
see? the red skirt de is Ms Ugly Duckling, the black and white de is Ms Universe

can't wait to see UCSI tomorrow..
*cross fingers*

xoxo
Ann

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for posting up comments ( : i will pay you a visit