Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Sky falling



 here's a close shot of my face. i do have a whole load of pimples on my forehead though.
Anyway, school holiday BOREs ME!
i don't know what to do beside lazying around, switching on the tv and constantly checking up my facebook wall. 
DUH! if people can live through this unadventurous month of nothingness
i salute them!
*hats off*

 But i'm going to Singapore next week (i guess) will not be around for one sickening week . So whatever is it, i guess i'll be missing a whole load of fun in this virtual world. 
So, i'm going out with my friends tomorrow, hope to catch them before i leave out station.
*cross knot*

 Even hanging out with my friends will certainly BOREs me!
there's no place to hang out in! i'm living in ALor Star! the only thing you can get yourself busy is to go buy a cinema ticket and stuff yourself with popcorn. 
what a fat habbit, ha! but it's still just similar towards watching tv at home.
why can't we have something fun
like skating, or more shop lots to dump our face in or you know, something fun!
duh!

erm...my pitiful look? HA!
so anyway, guys! i notice my followers going up and up and up.
i remember i posted a quick status on my facebook after realizing that 2 of my followers disappear.
i went into panic mood thinking what on earth happen to them
did i insulted them or something.
Argh! but thanks anyway followers
i really appreciate it!


Anyway!
this is lovely! ^^
who doesn't want this relationship right?
i saw this pic in facebook and i gotta keep it to remind me
that this is the relationship that i want
Sweet~~~























8 comments:

  1. love this post :)
    I like your blog, would you like to follow each other on GFC? :)
    XO MP.

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute self potrait! of course, I am following you back now :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi ann :) thanks for dropping by my blog and thanks for sharing this lovely picture.. such an inspiration!
    keep the love!

    x♥x♥
    The Girl with the Muji Hat

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great!Lovely blog. What about following each other?

    ReplyDelete
  5. cute!
    http://theartist-mona.blogspot.com.es/2012/11/toledo-special-place.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. cute photos!thank you for visiting and for following, we are now following you back!:)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Śliczne zdjęcia i świetny blog ! - obserwuję i liczę na to samo ;P
    tyynka.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. awww in love is always a good thing, with a lot of pros and cons though, LOL

    btw, i'm following your blog now <3

    ReplyDelete

thanks for posting up comments ( : i will pay you a visit