Thursday, November 8, 2012

Outfit of the day


 I've been finding dresses that is not too over so that i can wear it to tuition without feeling out of place. So i've spotted this dress in Kitschen and i grab it since the price is only Rm39.90!! CHEAP!!
You see dresses are sooooo easy to dress in. Unlike two piece, you have to crack your head to think what kind of blouse matches your pants or what kind of belt matches your headband. 
But the only con side of a dress is that you get to wear it, snap a lot of pic with it and ..you don't feel like wearing it again .

 haha, a funny picture of me. this is atcually my bedroom without a bed. ==
i don't sleep in here, this room is for me to keep all my clothes, accessory, and all my products. 

i've just finish my important exam yesterday, so i bet a picture like this could be a sign of FREEDOM!! ROCK oN!! (with a red ukelele)==''
but if you ever notice the angle of my right leg, i think it freaks me out by just looking at it. 

okay, one last look. 

 i put on a little gloss on my lips (i freaking hate pale looking lips. The redder the better) and stick on my BLACK double eye lid tape. 
I AM totally GLUE towards BLACK COLOUR double eye lid tape!!!
why?
cuz you don't need to draw ANY eye liner anymore after you stick it on your eye.
I shall review on that later


and the finishing pic.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
muacks! i have the BEST DREAM ever last night!!
i dream of being a mother (even though i'm just eighteen) LOL!
yaya, i dream of my FUTURE HUSBAND too!! and i know that fellow! ><
oh my god! 
atcually i find kids really annoying and it just irritates me,
but after that dream
 (my future husband pushing the pram of the baby, and i was coo-ing the baby, and ooooooo i can still remember the baby face,sooo adorable, resembles me and the husband in my dream)

oooohh, after i wake up, i have this kind of maternal feeling. 
IS THIS EVEN NORMAL FOR AN EIGHTEEN YEAR OLD GIRL TO DREAM ABOUT being a mother?!?!?!

zzz

haha!
i still have a long way to go before i reach that time!
*stop dreaming!*

xoxo
Ann

7 comments:

  1. Haha cute outfit, and red does suit you a lot =]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Black double eyelide tape? Hmmm, I haven't seen one of those.
    Cute outift!


    ~Elle
    http://littellebratontheloose.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have a very nice blog :)

    Sofia
    www.lovalafashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Antibiotics and tension receive too been known to you want to cut out
    alcoholic drink, Wheat and yeast. other foods to deflect
    are those containing yeast usable for treating yeast infections.
    You'd most likely live There are numerous options for discourse, which are available to the infected person.

    Visit my website symptoms yeast infection women

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey there, You have done a fantastic job. I'll definitely digg it and in my opinion recommend to my friends. I am sure they'll be benefited from this
    website.

    Visit my web blog; Learn More

    ReplyDelete

thanks for posting up comments ( : i will pay you a visit