Thursday, November 29, 2012

A night in Marina Bay

sisters~ we're 7 years apart, if you can differ both of us. I always look older than her though, i'm 5cm taller than her, but definitely fatter than her.
but because i have a broader shoulder (thanks to swimming lessons) clothes fit me better though.
behind us is the Luis Vuitton building. 

daddy!
okay, the view behind reminds me of hongkong. damn! why can't malaysia be like that, they should beautify Penang! make PENANG Like a mini singapore! an island is an island, but singapore is really THE BOMB.
no wonder it is sooo advance, their tourism industy boost because everything is tourist friendly.

the busy streets. people are waiting to watch the fountain show which we accidentally bound into it. 
It was pretty!

the biggest christmas tree? i still think it is still early for christmas but way to go, it really is pretty!

we walked a few ways and saw one whole stretch of beautiful background in every corner. so i contrast myself into one of them.
What i wore
Dress: from a blogshop i don't even know ==''
Shoe: croc

okay, so i make up my mind i'll be joining this sunny bright beauty contest? 
*erm?* i don't know how to translate it into english since it was all in mandarin.
The audition will be held at 7th.
i just join because SERIOUSLY? HOLIDAY really KILLS me.
i do nothing but to stare at the computer screen or playing pokemon on my gameboy.
NO LIFE!
so i heard that if i got through it, i'll be able to do some charity work, get free spa and facial (wow?) and did a few activities. 
(sounds like a real beauty peagant thing right?)
and the semi finals will be held not till january, so i guess there'll be LOTS and LOTS of activities going on during that whole period.
woots

i'm short, i don't think i stand a chance anyway.
HEE

xoxo
Ann

9 comments:

  1. they want a "sunny bright beauty" what, doesn't matter with ur height meh,support you anyway! All the best! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. AMAZING VIEW! Such a wonderful family! Take care and stay beautiful! <3

    Shahara,xx
    ara-oundtheworld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet family! The nightview is gorgeous c: xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice photos! the sights at marina bay are always awesome.

    http://halfwhiteboy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute photos!! You and your family are adorbs! Love your flower dress too!!

    PS. I'd love it if you could visit my blog and follow me if you like it!! :)

    -Stephanie
    @LaminLouboutins.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. looks like you had a great time!
    i love your blog, now following xx

    follow back? eye_spy

    ReplyDelete
  7. ohh i am so happy you are following me and you are so beautiful..loving your pictures.
    I'll follow you too :D
    and good luck for the pageant!

    prettymucheverythang.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. lovely dress girl

    my blog donnaiveh.blogspot.com
    If you like it, lets follow each other on GFC, FB!

    much love!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi dear, Thanks for dropping by at my blog. I would love to follow each other. :) So I'm your newest follower at gfc and bloglovin. if you have lookbook you could send me your links :)

    xx Marse
    http://itsmemarsefarinas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

thanks for posting up comments ( : i will pay you a visit