Sunday, November 18, 2012

one week leave

Hiya readers
i'm taking a one week break from my blog 
because i'm going vacation!
please don't abandon me though!
haha

~~~~~~~~~~
but i'm still sick though.
my throat had heal completely
but my nose had just been running all day
it never gets tired!
*pant*
i hope it will heal tomorrow because it has been five sickening days being quarantine at home because my parents are so afraid i was too sick to go on a holiday.
*fingers cross*
right now internet hurts my brain
seriously.
but i have no other things to do but to go online and watch my favourite gore movie
any gore movie, bring it on! 
*lick lips*
HAHA
i sound like a maniac
anyway

will miss you heaps!

xoxo
Ann

8 comments:

  1. I'm a follower now. :)

    Feel better and have a splendid vacation!

    love, Celia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! I nominated you for the liebster award, you can find it here: http://lovalafashion.blogspot.com.au/2012/11/nominated-for-liebster-award.html.

    Sofia
    www.lovalafashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. have fun! would you like to follow each other? let me know!

    ReplyDelete
  4. enjoy..have fun...

    new here to your blog,mind if you follow back?tnx.^_^

    cheeneezcool18.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

thanks for posting up comments ( : i will pay you a visit