Sunday, November 25, 2012

Definition of love


i feel happy when everybody is in love.
just recently i realizes that my classmates are slowly popping out of their shells pairing of together. 
it just feels great that they are sharing what you call a phase of life that i illustrates the colours of your feelings.

now let me define love for me. 
i seldom write about that four letter words because it is strictly banned from my house till i reach either 21 years old or i'm studying in a university.

love is to be loyal and that is all that matters in my dictionary.
when you are loyal, honesty comes in close.
when you are loyal, you eventually learn to trust
when you are loyal, you give all your time to care for that someone
so everything comes from loyalty.
no betrayal, no shitty promises
that is all that matters.

of course there are a few people with different perception.
some make sure that TRUST is the REAL ISSUe for a relationship.
but can trust happen when someone is not loyal to you?
so it all comes to LOYALTY.


here's a picture where you all just feel lovey dovey gooey all over!
of course chip and dale are both males, ==''

anyway, seeing that i was forbidden to be in a relationship, it is not wrong to be in love!
(still i feel abit weird what i'm going to state here, because for all i know my parents would be clicking on to my blog link and threaten to turn me upside down again)

i'm 18, mutual attraction tends to work beautiful chemistry at this age.
but 
it is still advisable to know that person really really well till you atcually agree in bringing that someone to your life
and that accounts for me
i know you quite well and we were best friends!
we can't stop talking!
never in my life had i feel at ease with someone sooo much
but i guess i shall wait
wait till i am ripe that my parents give me the green light.
watching FRIENDZONE in MTV doesn't help.
haha

xoxo
Ann



16 comments:

  1. I believe true relationships do exist in our world :)
    Nice post :)

    Thank you so much, followed you back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally understand!

    Joyce xxx
    Come and visit my blog :)
    Sunshine & Rain

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't ever imagine having to get my parents permission to date. I'm 20 and live with my partner. I think it's wonderful how much respect you have for your parents though :)

    Lea x

    It's Such A Wonderful Life -
    http://shebeginstosee.blogspot.com

    Why not check out my Christmas Yankee Candle giveaway?

    ReplyDelete
  4. really nice post !
    can we follow each other?
    i promise i'll follow you back
    www.miharujulie.com
    glad to visit here ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  5. really nice post !
    can we follow each other?
    i promise i'll follow you back
    www.miharujulie.com
    glad to visit here ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  6. hey! thanks for your comment on my blog, i really like your blog,& i followed you ^_^ have a lovely day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Omg I really want those Chip & Dale plushies!! Super cute. :) :)

    If you have time, please come by and check out my blog! And maybe follow?

    xo - Sheila
    www.sheislovelyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. why so many ppl advertising their blog on urs... ==
    til u are 'ripe'?...lolz!

    ReplyDelete
  9. why so many ppl advertising their blog on urs... ==
    til u are 'ripe'?...lolz!

    ReplyDelete
  10. why so many ppl advertise their blogs here... ==

    wait til u r 'ripe' ?? lolz!

    ReplyDelete
  11. you look so lovely! that lip color suits you very much :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. love those pics :)

    xx m

    thisishowwerule.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. You are beautiful and you deserve someone who can appreciate you and give you nothing but the best! You deserve a relationship worth waiting for! ;) Btw, cute pictures! <3 Stay pretty and keep on smiling okay? :)

    -Shahara,xx
    http://ara-oundtheworld.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

thanks for posting up comments ( : i will pay you a visit