Tuesday, April 17, 2012

two teenagers camwhore

Hello people, i've been dead from my blog for FIVE freaking days.
where did ANN TAN go?? did she died? where's is this blogger?
lol..
my dad didn't pay the bill..HAHA! after pestering him to pay for what seem like eternity, wee~ i can play tetris again already!
No wonder i feel sooo empty these days. I need to blurt out stuff you know?
Ok, so i'm OFFICIALLY broke. I went shopping after shopping, spending money after money. I really need to budget down >w<
anyway, this month will be my last month working, but i have a sudden urge to work on MAY too, because i really want money (to shop?)
*shake head*

I still need money to perm my hair larh..AIYOYO...so i guess i can't perm it this month until i get this month pay.

anyway, uurrgh, feel like snapping out of my nerves. i am now on a super super STRICT NO-FRIED food diet. i look at fried rice, fried noodle, fried chicken, i run!
i seriously run, eventhough i always eat fried rice, fried stuff is like my daily diet all these while.
WHY??

because my forehead is like fried food too!!
I CAN"T BEAR WITH IT ANYMORE! it's sooo seriously bad, i can't take a look at myself in the mirror!

so i did a lot of things to deal with it. I pin up my fringe, (i even do that when i go penang two days ago) i don't care how people will look at this girl and say "omg, look at her forehead, a centipede can drown in it!)
i just want it to get heal as soon as possible!
i drank herbs after herbs of unrecognisable soup, i even splurge on one particular product even though the price is insane?
>W
AAARRRGGHH
*angry face*

*smiley face*
anyway back to reality. I've been spending every evening singing in the bathroom..
WOO~ the sound quality is sooooo much nicer.
The echo, it really sounds like i'm already recording in it.
lol ==''
The only con side of singing in the bathroom was that it's sooo sweaty hot.
*wipe my sweat*



posing as a 'samseng' (gangster)
yo whassup doc! you want a carrot? i can give you one! if you stuck your head in this particular hole that i call it a GUN SHOT!

when want go photoshoot arh..
*think*
i don't really like going photoshoot anymore because i'm concious about my forehead. i don't want my fringe to cover my forehead anymore (because it will aggravate it and make it 10x serious!)

*close eyes*

xoxo
Ann


No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for posting up comments ( : i will pay you a visit