Koji eye talk bought at SASA
as you all may know
Whenever people say fake double eye lids, they link to DOUBLE EYE LID TAPE. Not many know about this (above picture)
its very versatile, you can even use it as your Fake eyelashes GLUE too!
that is what i've been using it though to stick fake eyelashes.
i seldom use it to create double eye lids because
- TOO STICKY!
- ITS A NUISANCE TO CLEAN UP AFTER THAT
- IF YOU CLOSE YOUR EYES,YOU HAVE CREASES
- IF you SNEEZE, EVERYTHING BECOMES ZERO!
- IF YOU"RE IN A RUSH, YOU GOT NO TIME FOR THIS!!
Bought all these from SASA! (Rm10 each)
THESE are double eye lid sticker which i tend to use it everytime.
here's my review on each of them!
From left to right
- obvious result, but hard to detach the sticker
- perfect, best of all fours! but a bit pricey for the amount
- too thick, hurt your eye because of friction
- Result is not that obvious, but it is good if you don't want to be seen with it
This is my recent splurge when i saw another SASA at Bukit Mertajam.
First thing i saw the price *faint*
and then saw again how many stickers are in it,
bought it, go back and try.
LIKE SHIT! haha!
okok, it's just that you better stick it properly for your first attempt because if you make a mistake, you have to throw it away coz it's no more sticky!
hmm...maybe next time i should try DOLLY WINK. *swallow*
This is one of the SASA store. They have a lot of branches anyway
oh, one thing nuisance when you are using the double eye lid glue, you have to clean it up after that, unlike sticker ==
this is MY eye make up remover, from the BODY SHOP.
This is emergency lash RX. it's a serum (not a mascara) for you to have long lasting lashes. though i don't see any vast difference after applying it ==
haha, saw many advertise this saying it will make your lashes long, voluminize it and whatever. i saw little difference but not as big as what you read in advertisement.
i finally done a review on make up products~