Tuesday, August 9, 2011

I wish

I've just been through series and series of various local famous bloggers and they are GORGEOUS..
seeing images afte images of them, i really feel sooooo low in my self-esteeem..
WHY OH WHY ARE THEY SOOOO PRETTY?!!?!?!?!

yes, to be a BEAUTIFUL BLOGGER
you must
1st: OWN A PAIR OF BIG BOGGLING EYES
2nd:had nose that is STICK THIN
3rd: BEAUTIFUL COMPLEXION ON A V-SHAPED FACE
4th: HAIRSTYLES THAT CHANGES EVERYWEEK
5th: WEAR BEAUTFUL CLOTHES


One thing for sure, imma don't have a pair of Boggling eyes that look like through you
mine is mini, and my face is FAT, flabby, like PAU
oh dear, how i wish i can grow up fast, go to college or University so that i can blossom..
YES, blossom into a different person, who knows how to dress herself well, make up to cover up flaws and had the kind of hair i wanted and dream off..
Be patient..
*GRR*

Seeing that my main motive of blogging is to get FAMOUS before i turn 21, i must work on my face to get it bony for my preparation to become the first mini-eye blogger in MALAYSIA?..
HAHA
i've been dreaming too much
but seriously, i HOPE i can make it..

xoxo
Ann

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for posting up comments ( : i will pay you a visit