Thursday, March 10, 2011

Where's the road?

S&M-Rihanna
One week holiday...I'm either going down KL? or Kuantan?..i rather KL though, i haven't shop for any clothes for a month already..I'm dying inside my house while furiously making a list of what clothes i should have the next time i went out shopping
I STILL HAVEN"T GET MY ACID WASHED SKINNIES!

I've started my moral folio already, which could be done ages ago..I'm going for  two days Choir practice during the weekend..and thats it, my one week holiday is just like drops of water flowing into my mouth and into my drainpipe..
I am a very busy person..my schedule is soo tight ever since extra classes start this week!
I had to go straight to add math tuition after school, wearing my school shoes with hairs that looks like a cow ate on it for supper..

Sunday: extra classes, physic tuition
Monday: extra classes, Chemistry tuition
Tuesday: Extra classes, Add math tuition
Wednesday: Extra classes, Malay tuition
Thursday: Violin lesson
Friday: Account tuition, Piano lesson
Saturday: violin accompaniment class

Not a day where i could actaully sleep for 24/7...
>.<
--------------------------
Rompers: E Clio @ Queensbay
Checkered shirt : PDI @ KL
Shoes: Adidas @ Pavillion
Whose that cow? : ME!

xoxo
Ann



No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for posting up comments ( : i will pay you a visit