Tuesday, March 15, 2011

My sick diary

I've been sick for EVERY month..
starting from 2011 of course..
so here's my SICK diary

January- the second week of January, i found that lump near my jawbone...dang, i was soo worried, thinking that it might be some other thing...first, i went to consult my neighbor who is a doctor...he told me it was just lymph node and gave me some antibiotic...no effect, so after five days of worrying, daddy and mummy brought me to KMC to see Dr L.Minder Singh..he said he can't be sure so he ask me to go for ultrasound scanning...scan here and there, result? NOTHING...then, what in the world is that LUMP??? so i have to take muscle relaxer pill....

January- i was caught having a flu...a terrible flu.so i went to see my family doctor..so he prescribe lots of medicine to me...

January- the usual menstrual pain...eat menstrual pills...=.=''

February 17- i sprain my neck and spent the whole night crying my eyes out because nobody cares...T.T...mum got frusrated with me, so she brought me to see the doctor..he gave me muscle relaxer pill...

March 15- i woke up, and i got sore throat and fever...worst thing is, my parents waren't around..mum need to have her ear operation..so i spent the whole morning sleeping like a log..whenever i had fever, my whole spinal cord hurts...i walked around like some pregnant woman with a bad case of back pain...during afternoon, daddy and mummy brought me to see our family doctor again...and he gave me antibiotics, sore throat and fever pills....

I've been eating pills after pills non stop...
I just hope i won't get sick again...
I HATE taking pills..
It spoils my taste receptor...>.<

xoxo
Ann

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for posting up comments ( : i will pay you a visit