Thursday, April 14, 2011

I"M ON FACEBOOK!

AAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!
Mummy give me the green light..mummy gimme the green light!!!
i didn't expect anything at all..NO, i wasn't even having the slightest expectation at all..i flip open my blog, and mummy was there

Mum: Do you know how to create your own facebook?
Ann: You don't let me use de..
Mummy: You add us as a friend larh..
Ann: yalor hor..since you already know how to use facebook..

HAPPY, ELATED, OVER THE MOON
so the first person i went to add was daddy/mummy..and then my sister..and my brother..and my bro's gf..and all my cousins...and then add Sandy, Jia Wen and Annick..(sadly though, i can't find Xin Ning's)

so what if my parents are my facebook friends? i got nothing to hide
XD
please add me


xoxo
Ann

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for posting up comments ( : i will pay you a visit