Thursday, October 20, 2011

Webcam Whore

i am an annoying ant a.k.a abnoxious ann-eater..
how much have i prepare for this important exam?
first: i didn't read anything in particular..i just keep doing test after test
2nd: I am thinking of abandoning my chemistry
3rd: i didn't even take a peek at any chinese words
4th: Malaysia's History subject is sooo boring
5th: i've been counting how many hairs i have dropped every night
lol

juggling through nothing...i kept making stupid noises in class...
its a wonder how my friends can bare with it..it's a nuisance..and i keep squeking, going on and on like an alarm clock and sometimes shock them with my sudden jerk..
i am just sooo noisy..hopefully somebody is smart enough to tape my mouth up with cellophane tape or glue


my nose, my bridge.,.( : recently i found a crazy habbit that pops out of nowhere..
i love ..BITING noses..
oh you should see all my soft toys, they probably had their nose drop out after a few months of bitting and gnawing..
yum yum yum
i feel gross..
just beware, cover you nose before meeting me

and my teeth hurts..it moved! each time i put on my retainer, that night, i dreamt that my teeth fall out..and it hurts soo bad, i feel like my jaw dislocate ..
how can a human being feel pain in his/her dream..?
i wonder..

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for posting up comments ( : i will pay you a visit