Thursday, September 23, 2010

THE insanity

WALK-WALK FASHION BABY
One day at school, disaster strikes...
XD

Fiirst: everyone wants to snap photos...

Second: then the fight between Jia Wen and me to see whose head is harder..
yes!! ANN WINS!!!
Ann: What are you doing in my seat? get up
Ning: GLEE
Ann: ROAR
Ning: GRRR
Ning gave me her bottle to end our fight..
WAlarh..
Guess the subject on the table...
aaaawwwwhhh
Happy birthday to me..
happy birhtday to me..
happy birthday to me...
happy birthday to me..

xoxo
ANN

1 comment:

  1. my lovely ann , HAPPIE BUFDAE YAR !!
    i'm wondering how could i contact u as well .
    woo , blogger !!
    hahahahaah , i think u might have enjoyed yr day tremendously , may yr wishes come true soon !! ^^

    ReplyDelete

thanks for posting up comments ( : i will pay you a visit