Saturday, March 30, 2013

Milkshake factory

Come on!! grab your car keys, take your wallet and head on to Gurney 6th floor to Milkshake factory!! not your ordinary drinking shack!
owkay! i got my free milkshake as promise, and it was pretty awesome!
Gohara my old friend introduce me to some of their signature drinks, they even have CEREAL for breakfast!!
i was hoping to get cereal since i'm such a big fan of cereal, but it's only for breakfast. so drinks, here i come!

So Gohara ask me if i like fruits or chocolate? Chocolate of course! Chocolate is girl's best friend and their chocolate are all IMPORTED!! expensive chocolate if i may state, those kind of chocolate where you buy from stores it cost about Rm5 at least. So it was really worth it to try it with milk and all sorts!
look at the menu!
you can even have biscuits shake! imagine putting your cereal into the blender !
so i chooses OREO (my favorite all time) with SNICKERS!

oooh YUMMY!!!
i can't imagine having nutella together with my milkshake too!
it will taste extremely wonderful!!! famous amos?? did i spot famous Amos too?? *drooling*
so about my oreo+snickers milkshake, i can taste the caramel of the snickers alright, they blend the whole snickers bar, so don't worry if they are being stingy with their ingredient, because they are NOT!

my FACE super FAT here
the only picture so i have to just post it up. 

bottoms up my drink!
will visit that shop again next time i come to PENANG. 
for those around there, don't forget to go and grab yourself one! 
try it just once, you will love it!

xoxo
Ann

8 comments:

  1. soooo cute! now you're making me crave for a milkshake :( haha :))

    xoxo,
    Rae \(^o^)/
    Raellarina - The Ballerina on Fire

    ReplyDelete
  2. the milkshake factory seems awesome
    cute photo
    xx
    http://anoddgirl.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aaah I might be visiting Malaysia next Summer! My good friend lives in Penang too, will definitely remember this shop!! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want some milkshake :P I would love to visit Malaysia some day :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. [TEST]

    Note > In case you got this comment and not the 1st one I posted, it may mean my comments - even in all your past posts (and some other bloggers') appear in the Blogger Spam folder. Too bad :( It's because I leave my links (and a few others I guess) on my signature.

    To get our comments, please go to Blogger > Comments > Spam and then "approve" so our comments will display. Sorry for the hassle. I just figured this out when I checked mine and saw a number of Blogger comments on SPAM and I had to approve them before appearing on my blog.

    Thanks dear! :) Hope you can visit me again too dear!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful post! Following you on GFC and Bloglovin, hope you will follow back

    Instagram: @kajalmaharaj

    www.kajalmaharaj.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wish there was one like that here in Amsterdam, love it!

    Love from Amsterdam!

    http://juicyconfashions.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

thanks for posting up comments ( : i will pay you a visit