Thursday, October 21, 2010

Salted Dreams

DEAR FAMOUS...

Another brief modeling..

I don't like sour faces..I want FUN..and please don't say i'm a sourplum myself..i am born that way with my mouth upsidedown...so i want everyone to be happy...unless if you got a really huge problem like breaking up with your beau or something, i totally understand it..
But please, if there's no itsy bitsy problem,..give me a wide full smile without minding your yellow teeth ..
I realize people blog in varies..there are some kind of genre which you can identify when you read other blogs..and now i post a question about how people would read my blog..so far, i can never write short post, or write those quotes about daily life where you never put the subject in to make it sound like a story...mine? my blog always had a theme..a certain signature post where pictures come first, and post come next and pictures and post and pictures and post and...(did i talk too much? oops..)
Quotes aren't my favourite ..i just love to type about stuff that make people laugh on their toilet seats ..stuff like everybody was so shock to look at her, it was as if she had just deliver a baby out of nowhere...
geddit??
Please don't mock at me at my childish unrealistic hopes and dreams..
Ann wants to be really famous before she reaches 21..
well in a good way of course..i don't wanna end up infront of the newspaper wearing only a gunnysack to cause an issue of indecency...
My goal was to reach 100 followers in my blog..which is really really fat chance, since i don't get to publisize myself up in social websites or hang out with computer freakos..
If that doesn't work out, i hope my video watchers at Youtube will reach at least 10, 000 to earn me a pride moment..right now i'm betting on my 'all the right moves' video which is hiking up to 5,080 viewers...the only hope so far...
and yes, i want my own album...i don't care if it's homegrown..as long as there's a CD with my song, i'll be delighted like a small kid with a pacifier..
But my main goal is to a famous blogger..go on, laugh your head off before Santa comes along with an axe..seriously, they get to go conventions, meeting, annual events and so on, wearing bizarre clothes that empty my appetite..
hungry.,..

Joke of the day, somebody is matchmaking me.
Now do you regret what you plan to do?
don't take back your words..XD
Exam's over and school will be even boring at home..right, i've been spending the whole day trying to play the piano with my toes..(have you watch the video where the china man  played the piano with both his feet within four years?) ha.maybe i should even consider playing the violin with my feet..(that would happen if one patch of the sky falls down)

my first option for my career: Audio Engineer/composer (Sound making )
Second option: Broadcasting/mass com
Third option: any suggestion?
I've been thinking of adding a few labels to my blog...maybe i should wrote an online novel, i'm writing one at the moment in my hardcover book..it will never complete with my bare hands...
or maybe i should write a review on everything that i used, i watched and read? how about that? well, just saying, not that i atcually wanted to do that..so many post in one day? i'm only allow four hours a day to online...

Favourite Reality TV SHow: America's next top model..
o'hail to the contestants..
go 2 hell, Tyra Banks..

xoxo
ANN 

5 comments:

  1. *ahem ahem* matchmaking HAHAHAHA :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. that day would be thrilling yet VERY SAD..
    You lerh! bo su bo su wan migrate...

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahahha it aint easy for me either honey

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahahha it aint easy for me either honey

    ReplyDelete
  5. hahahha it aint easy for me either honey

    ReplyDelete

thanks for posting up comments ( : i will pay you a visit