Wednesday, February 1, 2017

Dilemma

What happen when this is your final semester to take up this minor course and it happens to clash with your major timetable ? 
if failing a subject caused me not to graduate is my own fault but having not to graduate just because i can't take that particular course is a total WASTE!

i can't stop worrying. i've been finding all ways , i wanted to get back to school asap and beg the lecturers to help me. PLEASEEEEE help me . 
This is like between life and death , even more painful than death because it will keep haunting me every night before i go to sleep. 

I do not want to graduate ONE YEAR later while half of the year i won't be doing anything but to wait for the second semester to arrive to TAKE THAT ONE PARTICULAR COURSE. 

I need help. Badly


1 comment:

  1. I don't know what to say. Isn't there any way you can manage both? Give it a try. You are better than you know.

    Jenny’s Bicycle-Indian Fashion Blog!!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for posting up comments ( : i will pay you a visit