Thursday, October 1, 2020

OCTOBER

 Last 3 months before 2020 ends 

I've been feeling that i have to fulfilled whatever resolution i had before 2020 ends

Here's what i'm planning to do on this October. 


1. Everyday To-Do List

i believe that it makes me more discipline if i listed out what i'm suppose to do throughout the day


2. Buy more stocks for Chic Ann

i realise my racks in Pop is like so empty some people thought Pop is closing down. My goal is to get at least 100 items on the rack this month and in order for me to be able to make more money for my monthly rent, i have to at least sell 100 items to earn my monthly target goal for Chic Ann. 


3. Learn more about Shopee

Fash Grace has a shopee account but not all products is in there. Although there are quite many users that viewed my page so far but i know well i can't fight Shopee other sellers that marked their prices way lower than mine. The only thing i can fight is to sell niche clothing items that they can't find elsewhere even at TB. Also i want to learn about Shopee algorithm and so on. 


4. Snap readystocks for Chic Ann

honestly there was no new update on Chic Ann last month even though i had brought in new stocks . My photoshoot session failed and realise the clothing item that i picked doesn't match the style of Chic Ann. I contemplate a lot whether to upload it or not but decided not to because it just doesn't feel right for the style. Probably just refilled at Pop to sell out as soon as possible. I always procrastinate when is time for shooting real stocks because it is NOT EASY. Very time consuming and tired ! i don't understand how much effort i had to put in just to earn a few hundreds for that collection, but for contents i have to force myself. 


5. Vlog, Food , Health and everything nice

This is for myself. I'm thinking of doing a nice vlog on my everyday life,  or what i eat in a day, i enjoy watching those videos haha, and i want to loose at least 2kg so i have to keep watch too. Not sure for this goal i am able to do it or not because this seem like not a NEED for me. Sometime how i wish MCO starts again because i was VERY hardworking during MCO period, i had a fix day on which day to shoot videos, which day to shoot photos, i launch my new collection every week and from there i start to build a momentum in earning really good from that period. 



I guess that's it, hopefully with listing it down like this i am able to keep my goals intact. 


xoxo

Ann


1 comment:

thanks for posting up comments ( : i will pay you a visit